miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2008

A wonderful concert!

The Rolling Stones Concert

Last month I went to a concert of the Rolling Stones! I went with my best friends and my cousin. It was so great. They played their new CD and I bought it but in that moment I had no money, so my cousin gave me some to buy it.
The guitarist signed it! We had a pair of binoculars to see the show better, so we could see very well because we were sat next to the stage.
It was a little smaller than the stage of PinkFloyd but I enjoyed the show a lot.
The singer invited us to have dinner with him, because my uncle knows him, and he got the tickets for free.
We went to the best restaurant of the city. I think it was the greatest day of my life. Specially because in the middle of the show, the singer came down of the stage.


Santiago Schenquerman, 3ºI

No hay comentarios: