miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2008

My favourite team ! by Melisa Szaj. from 3J

The happiest day of my life!!!

Two weeks ago I went to a football match. I bought a ticket to see the match San Lorenzo vs. Caracas with my father. We went by Dani´s car, Itai´s father, my friend. In the street there were a lot of cars. We didn’t get a place to leave the car but finally we found a parking area.
In the stadium there were lots of people, with flags. They sang all the time.
When the match started I was very nervous, because San Lorenzo, my team, had to win to continue in the championship “Libertadores de America”. The match was very exciting.
Bergessio, my favourite player, scored the first goal, after fifteen minutes. Then San Lorenzo scored the second goal. We were very happy!
In the middle of the match my father bought me a hot dog. I didn’t like it.
In the second half of the match , San Lorenzo scored a third goal. The final score was 3-0 to San Lorenzo.
I think it was a brilliant match! San Lorenzo played very well. We were very happy and excited because San Lorenzo won. After the match, we came back home. It was the happiest day of my life!

No hay comentarios: