viernes, 16 de mayo de 2008

A Great Event by Iair Bar. 3J

A Car Exhibition


Last Wednesday afternoon I went to a car exhibition in La Rural. I went with my father and my brother. In the event we saw a big variety of cars, elegant, sports, F1, vans, trucks and more. I sat down in the cars, my father took me photos. We were very happy. I drove a karting My favourite cars are the Ferrari and the Rolls Royce. We were very excited because we saw the concept cars from different brands, Ford, Corvette, Chrysler. We bought something to drink because we were in the event for five hours. At 9 o`clock there was a truck exhibition, and the people could travel in the trucks. That was fantastic. My father did it. I think it was a big event and we enjoyed that a lot because in my family; we love cars,
Two months a go I went to a plane exhibition with my uncle



No hay comentarios: