miércoles, 21 de mayo de 2008

Read, read and read! by Micaela Ro. from 3J

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

Last year I went to the book fair with my mother, this is an exhibition of books. It’s really good because you can play, learn, look, and read about books. When I entered into the place, first I walked around to see something about this, then I saw a game, in the game you had to answer the questions, if you won you could take a prize, but, if you lost you had to start again. As I won they gave me a small book, I went to see a play too in the play you could learn because it was about all different things, and it was the best part of the fair. I saw a famous writer he gave me his autograph, he was an old person and he was so funny because he made me a joke. At the fair there weren’t only books, there were many things, decoration paper, nice pens, pencils, rubbers with different shapes, etc. I bought some decorative paper and scissors with all different shapes; I bought a book for me and for my mother too. That day was really excellent because I learned so much but in a funny way and saw things that I had never seen. I hope to do again.

No hay comentarios: